Thursday, July 20, 2006

Top Ten TV Shows

Ok, this is it! This is Dave Rae's top ten TV shows as of right now. So you won't see any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on here... or will you?...You won't. That show was actually quite bad. You just never realized it when you were small. That's why I believe that children are incapable of being funny. Look at the crap they watch.

Anyway. Here is my top ten TV shows:
10. CSI
9. Family Guy
8. South Park (I love the satire)
7. Six Feet Under (it just recently made the list and has great potential to keep moving up)
6. Daily Show (I get all my news from here, which is actually quite a sad state of affairs)
5. Mr. Show
4. Lost (I love the mystery stuff)
3. Colbert Report (I love the fact that he says the exact opposite of what he means...just like me and Stan
2. Arrested Development (People who do not like this show are like the broken glass at the bottom of the dumpster of life)
1. 24

Know what was the hardest part of that was the fact that comedy and drama were mixed together. I mean really, Arrested Development is the best comedy. It doesn't look right being in the #2 spot. Thank goodness I don't make top ten lists for a living.

By the way, if you disagree with me, leave a comment and I will find you and throw you through a plate glass window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....where does teenage mutant ninja turtles fall?

DAve and JAnie said...

I agree. Samurai Jack? Batman the Animated Series? Come on!

BTW,
I found this, and though of you.
http://www.qwantz.com/stickers-ladies.jpg

-Dave