Monday, February 27, 2006

Restaurant Review

My trip to a certain restaurant (I was certain it was a restaurant) was a time where I ate food. And if I could describe the taste of the food, I would have to describe it as "unidentifiable" because although the food was there in front of me (I saw it) I was unable to place what I was "tasting" with my "taste buds". It was a dessert, for I ordered it off the dessert menu, however, I did not look at it was called so I had no idea what it was supposed to be. I looked at an it seemed to be topped with some sort of "fruity gelatinous film" but as I tasted it, I could not decide if it was raspberry or strawberry. The person with whom I shared it with said she believed it was "caramel", which really only confused more as I tasted it. The lighting in the "restaurant" made it difficult to examine what it was. If you want to eat food, but you want to know what you are eating, I would avoid this place, unless you learn how to read. So that's why I'm summing up my experience at the restaurant as "not very obvious" as opposed "more obvious".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the funniest things by my sense of humour that has casually passed itself off as just a blog entry that i have ever read...then again i dont read very many blogs or write one and for that matter i have never looked at one until today but of your ramblings this one is fucking hilarious
-Mark Olenick (The Fantastically Incredible ONe and ONly!!!)