Monday, November 28, 2005

She's Like the New Me in the Group. Except, She's Quieter and Less of a Jerktard
















This is a picture of my friends Ryan, Michelle, Zeke and Michelle. They're all really good friends. Except for Michelle. The second one. I don't really know her. She's just sort of there. The others know her. In fact, it's more like I was just sort of there. She's like the new me in the group. Except, she's quieter and less of a jerktard. When I first met her earlier that night, I think I kind of embarrassed her and thus set up our relationship to be awkward after that. I really should work on that.

Wait a minute. I don't even know her that well and she's already taken most of this blog entry. Can you believe that? How can you be so rude.

Anyway, Ryan's great. And Michelle (the first one). Zeke's great, too. All great. Just great. That's all I really got for them. Man. If they're so great, how come I got nothing to say about them. I mean the other Michelle already has two paragraphs. What's up with that? My friends aren't really helping me tell really good stories about them. I mean, what's the point of having friends if you can't post them on your blog with some sort of anecdote to go along with it?

As a message to my other friends. If you want to send me pictures, I'll post them and try to come up with something positive.Except for these people. I don't know what was with that.

No comments: