Saturday, September 24, 2005

And When I Say "I help", I Mean "I Run the Slave Trade" Kind of Help

Sweet mother, it's been a while since I've posted. I'll try to work on that. Anywho, this is the thing that just recently came up. I've been receiving responses from people who saw Mr. Chapel this past summer. It's been an uplifting experience. So far, every single one has been negative and in fact one takes it a step further and implies that I am actually trying to tear the church apart.

Well, I guess it finally came out. I'm just a jerk that wants nothing more than to destroy the very thing that I'm trying to help. That way I can help more and stay in business. And when I say "I help", I mean "I run the slave trade" kind of help.

But seriously, I think all these kind responses have been like that hand that reaches down to help you out of the muck and mire and brings you out in your time of need and gently cradles you. It is also assuming that the same hand then turns around and punches you in the kidney once you're asleep. Nothing beats that feeling of thinking you're helping and then finding out that you're "not".

So now I might as well go the rest of the way and finish the DVD's, sell them, and give all the money to crime rings and the Hitler cloning project like I was originally thinking. You know, "helping" mankind. Then I can start up a trendy heroin habit like I always dreamed of.

No comments: