Wednesday, January 31, 2007

That Guy is Such a Jackass. Me, That is.

This is me with my new digital camera. I can't believe I paid ten dollars for it. And it almost made me miss my bus. And look how it makes me look. I look like some schmo who fell for buying a crappy camera. C'mon, look at that thing. I could eat it. Now, that would be a great picture. From within inside my mouth. I don't know how I'd take the picture and it'd probably be pretty dark.

But that's all I have for today. I'm trying to actually finish my script, so I can't be wasting all my creativity on people who never leave comments either.

However, I'll leave you with this other picture as I am trying to figure out how this camera works. I think it's a good summary of my angry confusion with life and more accurately with this device that I was conned into buying for ten bucks. Look at it, I'm about the rip into the guy who was taking the picture. That guy is such a jackass. Me, that is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave comments

Luke said...

I don't

DAve and JAnie said...

You know, if you want a picture of yourself, you don't need to point it at a mirror...