Wednesday, January 10, 2007

With Paris Hilton Being One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Thank goodness I found a roommate. It was a long arduous and often disheartening experience. That's a lie actually. It wasn't too bad. I mean, it kinda sucked that I didn't have as much money to spend on golden shoes and imported orange juices, but it was not that bad. And sure some times it wasn't that great being by myself and feeling all lonely. And sure, maybe I created an invisible friend and got addicted to eating caviar and eventually even injecting caviar straight to my veins. Worse yet was getting my invisible friend addicted to the caviar as well which of course led to that fateful night when he was dancing on the roof to Gwen Stefani that was playing in my head and he tragically fell onto an invisible picket fence.

Other than those minor details, it was an alright time. Maybe it was good for me to be on my own for a bit. Of course, I look forward to having someone around so that I don't go looking for caviar and have someone to talk to.

I've found that the older I get, the more extroverted I have become. I love talking to people about life, love and how I like the simple life. The philosophy, not the show. That show is at the very least is slowing the progress of civilization and is a sign of the end times if there ever was one with Paris Hilton being one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Probably Pestilence.

Anyway, I feel this tug to be around people and that need of finding comfort with the companionship of others. It consumes a lot of my thoughts and I having a roommate again will be good in fighting that. Or at the very least, fighting my caviar habit.

No comments: